CollegeSource, the owner of DARS/u.achieve, introduced Transferology on March 31, 2014. Transferology replaced u.select, and provides the following benefits:
- Improved navigation for students
- Clearer transfer equivalency information
- Academic planning via the student course import feature
- Ability for students to request more information from colleges and universities after viewing credit matches
- Comparison shopping for students—by college size, tuition levels, etc.
- Ability for advisors to create common transfer scenarios (Course Bundles)
- Recruitment tools for colleges and universities based on student interests
Chief Academic and Student Affairs Officers are encouraged to ask all College and University staff who advise students to become familiar with Transferology. For staff, the first step is to view the “Intro to Transferology” online webinar from CollegeSource.
Transferology Toolkit (items below):
- Sample Flyer
- Social Media Examples
- Sample Emails
- Webpage Sample Content
- Short News Template
- Example Webpage for Transferology Word Format
Transferology Promotional Bookmarks are available upon request.